Wyjście Wielkiej Brytanii z UE - najczęściej zadawane pytania

Najczęściej zadawane pytania i odpowiedzi dotyczące podróży promem i Eurotunelem pomiędzy Wielką Brytanią a UE od stycznia 2021 roku.

Przepustki portowe, tzw. „Port Pass” (znane jako GVMS GMR w Wielkiej Brytanii, PBN w Irlandii, SiBrexit we Francji) tworzone są na podstawie importowych numerów MRN. Bez importowych numerów MRN odpowiedni urząd nie będzie mógł wygenerować przepustki portowej, co uniemożliwi dostęp do portu.

Przepustki portowe, znane również jako systemy wstępnej deklaracji lub kopertowe systemy logistyczne, zostały wprowadzone przez Wielką Brytanię i Unię Europejską w dwóch celach:

  • Aby zapewnić, że WSZYSTKIE procedury celne zostaną ukończone PRZED przybyciem pojazdu do portu
  • Aby zainicjować aktualizację niektórych procedur celnych, takich jak procedury urzędu tranzytowego, który informuje organy celne, że towary opuściły jeden obszar celny i znalazły się na innym

Możemy Ci pomóc dzięki naszemu NOWEMU generatorowi przepustek portowych.


Każda jurysdykcja ma swój własny system przepustek portowych, którego należy przestrzegać:

  • FRANCJA - SI Brexit (przykład eksportowy - "Exxxxxx")
  • HISZPANIA - Teleport II*
  • BELGIA - RX Seaport
  • HOLANDIA - Portbase
  • REPUBLIKA IRLANDII - PBN (przykład eksportowy - "xxxxxxxx")

Wraz z wymaganą deklaracją bezpieczeństwa ENS, wszystkie oddzielne eksportowe i importowe / tranzytowe numery MRN są wprowadzane do systemów przepustek portowych w Wielkiej Brytanii i UE. Jeżeli deklaracje zostały złożone prawidłowo, zgłoszenie zostanie przyjęte i zatwierdzone.


Po zaakceptowaniu zostanie utworzony pojedynczy numer referencyjny, na przykład z systemu GVMS (GB) i systemu PBN (Republika Irlandii). Jeśli którykolwiek z numerów MRN jest nieprawidłowy, zgłoszenie zostanie odrzucone, a przewoźnik będzie musiał skontaktować się z klientem.

Numery referencyjne są następnie przekazywane do przedsiębiorstwa promowego, które przeprowadza ostateczną kontrolę, aby upewnić się, że deklaracje zostały złożone całkowicie prawidłowo.

port pass diagram

SSDs are a way of analysing the potential risk of goods that are being imported or exported. Imported goods need an ENS (Entry Summary Declaration). This information will go to the appropriate Import Control System (ICS). Read more

An ENS (Entry Summary Declaration) is used to assess and monitor the risk that goods may carry when they are crossing over into the border of a different customs territory. Making sure that these goods are monitored is crucial and you will not be able to conduct trade without a complete declaration.

Operation Brock is the traffic management scheme to safely direct Heavy Goods Vehicles (HGVs) to both the Channel Tunnel (Folkestone) or the Port of Dover in the event there are severe delays in cross-channel travel.

Since April 2015, new traffic restrictions have been in place to help Dover’s residents go about their business without disruption from traffic using the Port, and to improve air quality in the town. This scheme is known as Dover TAP.

This means:

  • A 40mph speed restriction which applies to all vehicles approaching Dover from the west via the A20. This operates all day, every day.
  • Lorry drivers heading for the Port should remain in the left lane of the A20, from the Roundhill Tunnel all the way to the Port. At peak times, lorries queuing in the left lane will be held by traffic lights at the entry to Dover until space at the Port becomes available. In addition, lay-bys in the area will be closed, as will the coast-bound on-slip at the Courtwood junction on occasion.

You may need to renew your British passport earlier if you’re travelling from 1 January 2021.

On the day you travel, you’ll need your passport to both:

  • have at least 6 months left
  • be less than 10 years old (even if it has 6 months or more left)

If you do not renew your passport, you may not be able to travel to most EU countries and Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland.

You can check whether your passport is valid for the country you’re visiting.

These rules do not apply to travel to Ireland. You can continue to use your passport as long as it’s valid for the length of your stay.

Take a look at our Customs Glossary for explanations of the common customs acronyms and terms.

You may still need to fill out SSDs (ENS/EXS), port passes and import/export declarations when transporting an empty vehicle from 1st January 2021. Read our guide

The Smart Freight System will compliment Operation Brock and they will work together to help the continual smooth flow of traffic through the system. The Smart Freight System is an automated service for RO-RO traffic, which will allow the driver to declare that they have all of the correct documentation digitally via a web-based portal. The Smart Freight App will allow enforcement officials to check vehicle registration and view the self-declaration form.

Read more

Download our customs process guides for basic and transit customs declarations, and haulier responsibilities including Safety & Security Declarations, port passes (GMR, PBN etc) and Kent Access Permits. Read more

If you are temporarily taking goods out of the UK, then you need to have an ATA Carnet.

Sometimes referred to as a 'passport for goods', an ATA Carnet is an international document that allows the temporary export and import of non-perishable goods for up to one year. This includes things such as tools of the trade, exhibition equipment and commercial samples.

Read more

Yes, the UK Customs Authorities have implented a different EORI number for NI declarations, starting with “XI” rather than “GB”. Read more

As an exporter, you need to make sure shipping and delivery responsibilities are written down and clearly understood. This is important as you only pay duty on the value of the goods and not the transportation, insurance etc. Read more

Yes, our customs partner CustomsLink has created one. Read more

From the 1st January 2021, you may be required to carry an import / export licence or certificate in order to transport particular goods between the UK and the EU. Read more

An IMO (International Maritime Organisation) number is a unique identifier that is given to all ships when they are constructed. When you complete your ENS you need to provide the IMO number of the vessel that you will be travelling upon. It is imperative that the IMO number that is submitted on the ENS matches that of the ship that you will be travelling on. Failure to submit a correct declaration will slow down your journey and prevent you from travelling until all of the documentation is completed correctly.

An S&SGB ENS declaration is what is needed from the 1st January 2022 when entering GB from the EU.

UPDATE 20/04/2021

"The following services closed on 20 April 2021:

  • Apply for a Kent Access Permit (KAP)
  • Check an HGV is ready to cross the border

You do not need a KAP to enter Kent."


To travel through Kent to the port of Dover and Folkestone terminal, HGV drivers (in vehicles over 7.5 tonnes) will be required to hold a Kent Access Permit (KAP) from January 2021. This permit will only be obtainable by drivers who have provided all of the correct documentation required for freight movement at the port. This permit will only be accessible for 24 hours.

Read more